Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday

I drove the Cougar to work this morning. The weather is beautiful outside and it's the Friday before Labor Day weekend. I had the window down and the vent window open as I was driving down the interstate. As The Beach Boys put it, "I had the radio blastin' and I'm crusin' just as fast as I can now."

I'm having lunch with my friend Tim today and he has not seen the car yet. I'm sure that I'll get some good stories at lunch; maybe even one or two I can publish here. Speaking of posting I had some thoughts on some posts for this page while I was on the way to work this morning. So I need to start working on those so I don't forget.

The monthly car show hosted by the Lakers Car Club is in Lebanon, IL tomorrow night. I haven't taken the Cougar to that show yet so maybe I can give the car a quick wash and head out there for a couple of hours tomorrow evening.

Let's start the Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: